Digital manufacturing is an approach based on technology to production that links different data silos and processes in the manufacturing lifecycle so that stakeholders can make better business decisions both comprehensively and at each step. And an significant aim of digital manufacturing is to improve efficiency and respond to changing customer demands in a more agile manner.
In order to prioritize the health and safety of participants, 2023 3rd International Conference on Digital Manufacturing (ICDM 2023) will be held in virtual style on March 24-26, 2023 as the workshop of ICMMT 2023 conference. ICDM 2023 aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems, giving impetus to high quality research on digital manufacturing. ICDM 2023 is soliciting the original and high-quality submissions in the related areas.
Notification about COVID-19 Pandemic
ICDM 2023 conference is closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on conference and travel. Participants safety and health is our priority. While ICDM 2023 conference prefer to have an in-person conference to the maximum extent possible, online presentation will be acceptable this year, besides the regular onsite presentation format (oral presentation).
Welcome you to contact with our conference secretary to learn more details about it. (Email: email@example.com)
After several rounds of reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into the recommended to the following journal.
Abstracting/Indexing: Google Scholar, Crossref, Engineering & Technology Digital Library and etc.
Some selected papers will be recommended among accepted papers will be recommended to be published in the following journal.
ISSN: 2278-0149 (Online)
Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus, CNKI, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
- May 17, 2022. Notification! ICDM 2023 will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on March 24-26, 2023 in hybrid virtual style as the workshop of ICMMT 2023 conference
- February 11, 2022. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to March 10, 2022. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract.
- June 30, 2021. Notification! ICDM 2022 will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on April 22-24, 2022 in hybrid virtual style as the workshop of ICMMT 2022 conference.
- May 10, 2021. Good news! ICDM 2021 Conference has been held in Singapore（Full Virtual Style）on April 23-26, 2021 successfully as the workshop of ICMMT 2021.(Read more)
- February 26, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to March 15, 2021. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract!
- January 10, 2021. News! Welcome Prof. Luís Carlos Ramos Nunes Pinto Ferreira, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal to join in our technical committees.(Read more)